1. Marks birthday breakfast. The classic Scottish breakfast of choice complete with tattie scone made to the same local standard that he grew up with. Basically his father would approve of the thinness.
2-3. Birthday pizza and beer. His two favourite things.
4. Roasting coffee. This week the fan was on all day, summer is upon the roastery - I'm not looking forward to it. Oh and this is a brand new coffee... best part of my job is profiling new coffees!
5-7. We popped by The Neighbourhood Studio for their pop up shop and came away with a Christmas wreath + a sage and sea salt candle from Of Noble Nature. I also finally got a chain of hearts from Koko Dama Rama!
8. It became Christmas very quickly in the living room... not that I'm whinging.
9. I can no longer get the back of my apron done up, the tummy is taking over.
10. It was a gloriously sunny morning, perfect for baking and brunching with friends - all while dancing bare foot to christmas music.
11. Pals over for brunch - My ginger loaf with Borage flowers sitting pretty.
12-21. An impromptu afternoon of BBQing on the BarkerQ with Katie and Carl. Which wrapped up the weekend perfectly - I also couldn't move. Too many sausages and bread rolls.