I say a week of photos but the first one is from the weekend before, the Hawkes Bay was just so lovely I had to include it in this weeks photo story.
- Eskdale, Napier. Looking at the hills from the Zeelandt Brewery.
- Christmas tree picking.
- Work Christmas party was a bowling party which required an outfit of white, which I left to the last minute.
- I spent two evenings at Tea Pea in Khandallah, snapping the lovely Amber teaching some interior styling tricks. There will be more photos to come!
- I finally tied up all the gum I'd been drying.
- Finally, the house is smelling like Christmas (and pine!) - check out yesterdays blog post for more photos.
- My new decorations waiting for me to make my mind up.
- Find/score/horray of the week was this amazingly huge waffle Calvin Klein blanket from the second-hand-shop.