Long haul flying is just so wonderful, nothing beats recycled air, re-heated mystery food, sleeping in a chair, or lack of it and of course your body freaking out from all of the above.
I lived in the UK for a number of years which meant, of course, the dreaded long haul flight back to NZ. If you follow me on the 'gram you may have seen that I did it again recently, this time I decided to trim down my 'on the plane' pack - although Eilidhs carry on was a bit of a joke, she totally needed the kitchen sink *eye roll.
I'm no expert by any length but I thought that I might share with you the few things that I use while flying.
- I regularly spray my face with Rose Water, it's a little perk up that also smells lovely
- I pack a little empty spray bottle and then fill it was chilled water and regularly spritz my face.
- Once I've sprayed my face, I massage a few drops of my facial oil into my face. I'm currently using one from Isla and Olive, the smell is super relaxing.
- I use Almond oil in my hair and then massage it into my legs and arms when I get changed. Get that circulation going!
- My no.1 body moisturiser by Asop.
- This solid natural deodorant is my number one product at the moment, love it - I put a little bit of this in a smaller container, to cut down on weight.
- a couple of muslin cloth off cuts.
- Rescue Remedy, always.
Also make sure you have a look at my Instagram page for a wee give away with Isla and Olive skincare.